
|
|
Is a good timing :)
Monday, January 27, 2014 | 11:14 PM | 0 comments
Im here again .
Following last story , im a patient now.
Psychology. Hope this will helps me.
But, is just a simply chat with the doc.
Today. 28/1/14 I went for blood test this morning.
Hope its all perfect :)
In others hand, Some word always keep in my mind until nowadays.
-
Its between me and my cousin.
Cousin: If one day, U driving a car, who is the one to control the car?
Me: ME.
Cousin: If suddenly hv a dog in front of ur car, who is the one to press the break?
Me: ME.
Cousin: If u scare of something else, who is the one to save ourselves?
Me: ME.
Cousin: yeah, is Yourself. We have to save ourselves first , then others only can helps us. Is nothing could done without ourselves.
-
Woah! I definitely like awake at the moment. Is really ME.
I realize that is all becos of ourselves. It should be.
Our life is handle by our own hand.
What we think.
What we do.
What we act.
What we share.
What we care.
What we say.
and also
What I scare.
Is really is my own problem.
I think is a really good timing to let me grow up and think and learn more about myself.
All its begin with my college, when im leaving home, leaving my family, leaving my bed.
Is a lesson to learn.
Is true. and real.
Now onward, I knew to control my mind and that feeling. Im a healthy person.
So, what for i scare?
I should learn all this mission.
But, still mission incomplete yet.
HAHA.
This world is still many beautiful thing and place waiting me to go!!!
Yeahh! I should stay this way.
Positive. Myself.
I cant say my life is perfect .
Still have some sad, angry, bad mood, exited, afraid , panic, emo, and many.
![]() Sometimes, Once i push a person away, means that could get hurt lesser. Lesser things, lesser problem, lesser answer, lesser question and lesser worry. Live with the easy way. Less worries its better to me. :) So, Chinese new year is coming soon! Will be back soon then! #
AMANDA.luvvss
|