
|
|
Untitle :3
Thursday, February 16, 2012 | 10:50 PM | 0 comments
-.Like this apps :) Instagram <3.-
Hi....
Long! time dint update!
xD!
I'm back now~
okay... let start....
Few day i think nothing happen :)
hehhe...
Is a good thing yea....
BUT!
soon wanna exam...
sigh... 1/3/12 till 9/3/12 T^T
...... exma exam exam........
then HOLIDAY XD
:)
a week i think ...
Then ... a bad new!
When during SPM!
My mom going Hong Kong!
arh!!!
Dunno y arh...
my mom always go to trip when i'm taken Upsr,Pmr,Spm!
LOL
maybe she really dun wan disturd me xP
okie larh~
she say after SPM!
maybe!
Will bring me go Erouph!
I listen xin larh xD
hhaa.. and still after SPM, going Taiwan wif frenz!
wooohoo~~
(LOL! )
_________________________________________
Today at scl...
when morning... I wake up late!
OH!
Then going second round.. :)
when cuming , my brain say this >> (aiyor~~ absent one day cant is it?! haiz... )
me: SPM ARH!
sigh....
SPM is the most BIG BOSS of me now!
=3=
SPM is the word that teacher sayed everyday!
xS
_________________________
erm... erm... erm...
still gt wht to say??
i also dk...
hahaxD
ORH!
Intro some song for u :)
I'm listening now! xP
The mv also great :)
lyrics is 100% !!
AND!
LAST!
this!
xD!!
I'm attend!
Happy!!!!
(maybe only la wieh! )
LOL
k ba....
GTG..
Ltr hv tution from 4:30pm-8:30 pm !
T^T!
|