
|
|
O.M.S :)
Friday, February 10, 2012 | 10:43 PM | 0 comments
-.My Life . My Way :).-
Hi...
Today nvr go scl :)
Nt ponteng yea..
Jus will waste time, cos my lovely MM teacher period use to do some ceramah LOL
( Up thr de pic is really taken by me nia! That is Australia SunShine :) )
so miss that moment...Relax and enjoyable...
sigh....
___________________________________
Duno y ... suddenly fall in love with high Heels!
xD!!
yen say me wanna be chen sou!
ofc larh!
cos...
Ytd i seen the magezine...
My hubby say that!
he like some gal chen sou and wanna same age wif him!
T^T!
I'm too small to him!
D;
but... i will still believe it !
I will wait it xD
_______________________________
and... i capture some pic with high heels xP
here!
(suddenly wanna take pic xD ! )
xD!
I knw is black :(
hahaxD
but i like it xD
It taken in my House :)
Will make it an album soon :)
I name it Own.Manda.Self !
is it ok with it?
will Upload at 14/2 :)) 5:20pm xD
at FB xD
but... Other is ugly nia ! D;
and I'm Fat!
and when 18's years old
My mom sure bring me to photo some pic of teenage !
OMG!
I'm wanna start Keep fit right now :( !
but... scare no time T^T
Now still not confirm whr wanna tuition!
>.<
The timeing is nt match...
wanna discuss it...
sigh~~
K...
Is time to go..
My Luv song!
# This is Why #
Hope u like it :) |