
|
|
Life. I dun understand .
Sunday, February 5, 2012 | 10:10 PM | 0 comments
-.Alone is my LIFE!.-
Hi....
over 6 days nvr blog it...
Cos...I'm in bad mood this few days...
how to say?
I'm thinking bout many thing...
Fren...
Family...
Future....
(All about F ) LOL
It really sad..
This is how my life so LIGHTLESS~
>.<
Sometime...
I really hope...
i'm always alone..
i'm always hate by ppl...
i'm always be lonely...
but...
I knw my fren will scold me when i'm thinking this kind of imagine...
LOL
Maybe now is holidays..and i'm free....
that y i think all about it...
Form 5...
Is a final Life for study...
and i'm still like plying ,jokeing, shopping this since of LIFE!
I really cant consentried of SPM !
Y should i becum like this?
sigh....
No one can help me...
No one could understand me...
even family....
I'm jus show out my face that I'm ok...
:')
But... no one knew behind have another story...
=S
My blog is my area... my new hope of life...
I like to write dairy or blog <3!
It can post out my truely heart :)
Hope my reader wont feel bored :)
I most envy someone that have a understand themself 's true fren :)
Hope i get one, is edi enuf !!
QAQ
___________________________
Yesterday...
5/2
Goes to curve :)
Celebrate Yin's bday...
almost like 5 gal and 4 boy...
but...
some we r unknown....
that y cant ply wih them crazy...
Then go Redbox have K...
Watch movie :)
Ah Beng!xD
Nice!!
this part make me cry T^T!!
It song is nice 暖手 :)
I reply d many time!
It song is Touching and since like sing out my mood right now...
:')
After watch this movie...
then high tea is sakaie sushi!
:)
Then home...
Bath d... hv dinner...
My cousin cum...
dunno y... have abalone xP
but...
when bad mood...
saw an Big abalone in front ...
jus like a ikan bilis...
LOL
no feel...
-.-
after that... sleep....
_____________________________
Hmmm....
I thnink is almost end of my post today :)
Later hv Tuiton too~
GTG
Bye!
# Bring me to LIFE # |