
|
|
School celebration :)
Thursday, January 19, 2012 | 10:53 PM | 0 comments
-.Love ? Loved?.-
Hi....
Last day of scl.... xD
Tmr holidays is start !!
xPP
CNY arh~
2012 :))
ampao cuming...
xP
and.....
my mom SAY!
she wanna buy an Ipad 2 For me!!!
Dunno is real anot la...
but... sooner will buy xP
then i 24hr also on9 nia~
This is the reason she dun buy early for me LOL
I SPM d, still ply...
hahhahaxD
_________________________
Today at scl....
7 something go down to book place to sit in fornt..
xP
then SHOW TIME!
LOL....
abit thing only lorh~
Not i image that HIGH!
lol...
jus hv singa, comic , and sing song.... AND !
The scl gv free de orange...
er.....
not orange la...
is kind of that ... CNY eat de...
call CHANG in cantoness...
xs
I hate it!
I dun eat geh...
But.... Dun eat then dun take lo!!!
Dunno which faker , dun eat, and take it to throw ppl!
Throw from Form 3 or Remove i think...
Then Hit it Debbie!
She cant heard at the moment ...LOL
i'm scare too!
LOL
dk i scare wht la...
then Pn. Low and Pn.Tan scold at the stage!
GOOD! DAI SEI!
Mmg SH lorh~
Use to throw!
Kns de.... =.=
good that debbie ok alrd...
then i jus knw.. debbie's heart hv do be4 operation LOL
(this is the way i knw my fren =.=)
so noob lo me!!!
haiz...
nx tm must knw more xD
dun say me 8 ..hahha this is care of it...
Then!
someone take pic of me! Nice nvm la.. But, is ugly leh!
walao~
-.-
p/s: dun upload arh!!!
and J.S take video of K.C...
hahhahhaxDDD
i laugh !!
she use the broom to hit on JS ....
hhahahaxD 2 funny person...
I wonder.... xD shhhhh....
but.....!!! I also got in the video~
haiz!!!
I seen d, damn hate myself! So sui yong!=.=!!
over 18 !!! I will change!!!! xDDDD
________________________________________
Then Ltr 5:30pm hv Tuition again~ >.<!
suan ~
haiz......
Then..... one week nvr seen u all lorh~
Wish ya all Have a Great Chinese New Year!!
Bye! :))
-.Will update during CNY .- |