
|
|
Nothin on me :)!
Monday, January 2, 2012 | 3:31 AM | 0 comments
-.2012 , Wonderful ? ;) .-
They might say Hi, and i might say hey !
xD
This might be my 2012 First Post orh~
And my 1st bloggie song is ..... I knw u will knw it xD
cos this song also is 2011 My blog's 1st song :)
Enjoy...
Today Have tuition....
sigh....
BI...
and i sms with someone....
Nvr reply ....
!!!!!
U all might know...
I DAMN HATE ppl late reply or nvr reply!!
My blog hv say 1000+ time..><
>o<
really angry lorh!!!
HEW!
Dun wan niao u anymore!!!
Sui zai!
XS!
Hope u know wht u did to me!
....................................
Scold finish le...
KNS...
hahhahhahaxDDD
____________________________________________
And... I wan Tuition alone eko leh...
=.=
Got abit scare...
>.<
Haiz..
No ppl pui me...
angel dun wan change time with me....
T^T
sad~
haiz.....
2 tuition for eko!
Gonna die...
o.0!!
K larh...
GTG :)
*When count down, he msg me :)
Ytd msg me :)
Today msg me too :) !
<3 * |