
|
|
New member of my FAV! :))
Sunday, January 22, 2012 | 1:06 AM | 0 comments
-.CNY is bored.-
Hi....
Today i think is Cny edi.....
on fb...
many ppl on :)
mean... all no plan to go.. LOL
me either ><!
Sienx at home...
Cos ytd edi go OU wif fren :)
hahhaxD so funny!
We buy 2pm de movie...
haven eat and almost 2pm...
then we fast go in! LOL
then buy conep Pizza go i and eat xD
shhhh... If nt gv ppl scold LOL
We Watch Jorney 2 in 3D :)
This movie is okay only...LOL
:)
Got abit gan jiong la ... cos i got scared dao! LOL
-.-
Then chatime and candylicious :)
Buy d thing :)
A shirt and Ring :)
Nice.... Show ya ltr :)
and a redwood nail's colour :)
xDD!!
I Like it!
The colour since like Blood colour xD
Now my nail's In blood colour xP
Coc mom scold me colour in black!
LOL
then blood colour she say : aiyor~~~ Wht hand is this?! Like vampire! hahhahaxD
I like it :)
Then chating and shopping, 6 something back...
Then Back home..
I GET SURPRISE!
My last post say my mom wanna buy ipad 2 for me!
FINALLY!
( This time damn fast >.< Ytd say wanna buy, Today buy d..LOL)
hahaxD yeah!
I get it!
Let see my new babe :))
Yeaaaaah!!!
<3!
I dk y the ipad 2 will becum Ipad! LOL
Cos iPad 2 is hv camera and The apple will big abit geh lorh...
My L.O.V.E ring xD
Nice? aahhaha...
*iPad 2 *
xD k larh.... i will so sayang de... xP
Thanks MOM!
And i think my song xperia arc S also will cum also xD HOHOHO!
Happy CNY orh~! hehehhe....
xDDD
siau d...>3<
K larh.....
Wanna go dinner d....
Upload soon :)
|