
|
|
Mandalicious :)) !
Sunday, January 8, 2012 | 1:19 AM | 0 comments
-.Playboy? Playgal? :).-
Hey guys..I'm back...
Over 3 days to scl...
erm...
how to say?
In form 5 Life...
Nth change...
Jus tuition make me crazy >.<
Friday i'm the first day go tuition EA and BMK in Super..
OMG!
BMK!
1stly, I really DK wht teacher talk about!!
Then seen one time, must rmb it... Teacher will erase it , we write it all out...!!!
I really cant get it!!
Go home try 3 time, can d..
LOLz!
sigh.....
so hard...=.=
abit scare now...
T^T
Dun think le.. >.<
___________________________________________
Ytd...
Morning study till 5:30pm..
waoh~
*clap clap*
xDD
*Thank Q ThankQ *
xDD
LOL.
Then go Ou with mom...
Cos i tell my mom, cant use the Handbag to scl...
I wanna buy a new backpack :)
N
have dinner at OU too~
Reach thr..
Only knew have a concert at oldwing's car park....
8tv de...
But...go wif mom, ofc cant go lorh~ :)
nvm lorh.. No my hubby also..xP
Then go the new outlets name Candylicious :))
Nice!!!
:))
<3!
!!
It is a bigger Candy shop in Asia !!xDD
but...
same...
go with mom...
jus have a look the candy...
T^T
Cant buy....
AGRH!!
I must go again be4 CNY xD
and buy sweet sweet :)
It also can give it to my cousin wht...
sigh...
Mom is mom... xP
Then ou's cny decoration!
I jus use my siau ph to take..
Not that nice.. xD
I forget bring cemera >.<
This pic is not taken by me.. I jus copy in here.. cos this is clear..
This! Is taken by me...
form 4th floor xD
Nice... and i heard that Pavilion also nice too...
i think i can go be4 Cny de...
:)
Then go to a shop name ....
>.< dunno wht name...
i saw the bag!
is nice!
But the brand is Playboy..LOL!
Ofc is gal style la...
I looking for so long.. this is the most nice 1...LMFO
xD
After cny i use...
hehhe...
Thanks mom!
But... the price so EXP!! /.\
Cos the staff tell me... The whole m'sia jus have 2!!
OMG!
sure bo? o.0
sigh... Then go dinner at Old asia...
the food are... -.-
Not nice nia...
sigh...
Continue, go popular...
buy some revision book and do...
hehehe...
Mm i edi learn till chaper 4...
Eng i hv read finish the novel ...
Sej til chapter 2...
Eko still at chapter 1...(whole Teks book jus hv 3 chapter nia)
Acc... Chapther 1 almost finish...
Bm , erm.... doing some SPM ques only.. and the novel (Intelok) Until now not sure wanna use anot..
KNS de la...
Say cancel , then faster out a new novel la pls...
waste time de lorh~
FEB wanna start 1ST exam d~
After cny back to scl... exam le..
haiz!!!
cham!!!
K larh..
I talk too much d..
*Tired*
Gonna nap awhile then start Study again!
GTG
Change song :) Enjoy...
*wait*!!
Hv a nice song intro la weih!
xDD
Enjoy~~
I cry when seeing the mv...
is touching...
When ppl sad or lonely , Let a warm hand is not that hard :)
I'm that kind of person orh ! hohoho...
xP
My Fren. My Family. My Life. My Love. My Job. My Dream.
xo: manda.zs
|