
|
|
Holiday vs School :))
Wednesday, January 11, 2012 | 11:13 PM | 0 comments
-.Holiday me. School me . xDD .-
Hi...
Ps nvr upload...
cos this is during scl day..
a litter busy here :)
hehhehexD
Today Yee nvr go scl...
sigh....
alone...
i think i wanna adapt of the day...
Is not a bad thing :)
I can make me to be Consentired :)
When teacher gv hw, I hv done when she say : Finish can pass up now..
But... someone borrow my book... make me cant pass up...
when MM ....
sigh....
Come back home.. No hw to do~ Yipi~~
And thanks who help me take the teks book back to locker :))
Ltr have Tuition again~
Eko n Acc...
Most of my classmate wanna drop acc...
sigh....
I sure wont..
cos i come to the class is becos of ACC!
LMFO!
>.<
But... acc really make me mad sometime...
:(
No choice ...
who ask my mom dun let me take design...
T^T
Okie......
Let talk about CNY!!
yeah~!!!
Ampao lai~~
xD
21/1 Sat I invite some fren go OU :))
My sclmate 1st yea...
hhehe...
Then wanna back kampung at Ipoh lorh~
hahaxD jus 2 or 3 days i think...
I'm waiting 'LUO SANG'!!
ahhaxD knw wht is it?
If u r chinese sure u knw :))
Every years i will LUO many time..
cos i like it :)
And everytime LUO with different Family...
hahhah...Quite fun :)
:D
So wht to do now? almost 3:30pm..
5:30pm go tuition...
arh!!!
When go scl..sleepy >3<
When back home... Boring >0<
When tuition ...sienx =.=
When sleep... HAPPY!XD
LOL..
siau me...
>.<
K larh~
Nth do le... I wanna bath n get ready to tuition le~
I'm thinking this sat whr i go ? xP
N..
Wedding Dress!
:) Enjoy...
GTG
|