
|
|
The day that get away :')
Wednesday, January 18, 2012 | 11:14 PM | 0 comments
-.Rain In love :) .-
Hi....
Today free~ Then cum up to Rock ya xPP
But.. Ltr 5:30 pm wan tuition till 10:00pm at Cekap xP
:)
Jus now at scl...
Rain :))
When MM , I'm so like the mood....
cos hv wind blow into our class..
The feeling...
Since like I'm in australia XD
LOL
nt 100% like larh~
Jus the feel la :)
so relax to listen Pn.Wong's period :)
then Mr.Sun is here! xDD
____________
Tmr my scl goona celebrate CNY xD
exiting orh~
Who hv concert d, Good luck yea! xD
<3!
After Tmr , CNY ARH!!!!! XDDD
Yea!!!
xD
21/1/12 :))
OU!!
I'm coming :))
Still not confirm de... fast nia xD
Wan go bo? Blek xp
Concect me yea~~
>.<!
_________________________
AND!
Cny!!
I maybe nvr go back Kampong, Ipoh !
T^T
I wan go nia~!!!
My sis help me take am pao ofc..><
she hv back...
But.... I dun wan go at KL de other family house leh!!
Hate >.<!
Dad's family...
at KL...
Mom's family at Ipoh....
haiz......
haiz!!
that y some at kl and thr...
LOLOL!
SUAN!
Dun niao le~~~
KL also can de...
My family Will hv dinner at one day.... :)
Dunno at whr..
hehehe... waiting LUO SANG! XDD
K larh~
CNY will upload again :)
wait orh~
___________________________
#The One that get away :)
Kate Perry :)) #
|