
|
|
scarlet heart :))
Monday, January 16, 2012 | 1:38 AM | 0 comments
-.Dream is just for sleeping :') .-
Hi...
A few day nvr update...
sigh....
Miss my blog :))
Sat and sunday... nvr go out shooping X0
cos i' watching an new movie!
步步惊心!!
yeah!!
I like it~ <3
hehehe....
I like the gal :))
She 's pretty xDD
This movie have comic and story book too~ xD
Cute :)
I watch till EP 32 in 4 days!
LOL!
Today monday...
same as normal... have assembly :)
But... sienx too~>.<
then Pn.Low ask Gal To stay back ..
LOL
sure saying the same thing...
>.<
Hair, Ear, Shoe, Pants, etc...
LOL
Awhile , back in class :)
Someone ask me some ques bout mm...
then i say ltr only teach..
She angry!
OMG.!
wtfff u angry for?
I haven angry u always kacau me leh!
siau...
Then today no mood to tuition..
suck it...
Upload blog.. Release My mood xP
Ltr wanna do SEJ and MM revision...
:)
I wanna pro then her much much! xP
(p/s : If u knw who is her, Diam arh!-.-'' )
____________________________________________________
Ytd....
Sunday...
On FB , My emotion is this!!!
damn many notifications!
I every day also on de leh~ =.=
( If is u, I wanna tell u : hei.... WANNA SEE DIE ME?! LOL! )
>3<
Also not apa big day... haiz...
U see!! 72! I wan one by one to see... LOL
=.=
Then i see finish see this siau thing...
almost 7 d..
cos i 6 on my lappy :)
Eat dinner....
Then some siau kia.. cum my hse and make chocolate :)
For Cny gea... xD
Haiz.....
K larh....
I wanna do hw le...
Bye! :))
|