
|
|
Amanda Insomnia!!!! OMG!
Wednesday, January 4, 2012 | 6:29 AM | 0 comments
-.Sleeping is important :).-
Hey guys....
Today 1st day of scl in 2012 :)
Very Unhappy!!!
=.="
cos of my eye!!!
Today total hv 3 ppl say my panda eye~
T^T
So hate for it!
cos i Insomnia!!!
Dunno y~
More few days edi like that~
My fren say i'm a bad girl...
say i went out at night and dun sleep..
LOL!
My eye~
QAQ!!!
Damn hate the black eye!
Make it i cant wear lens too!
T^T
When i say insomnia~
Hv a song too :)
Song name is Insomnia by Craig David :)
I'm listening.....
xD
say real....
Insomnia really bad!
Make it me so hard...
Gv ppl say.. ><
and today i have tuition too~
after scl then fast eat and go!
No bath nia!!
OMG!
i cant believe myself!
>.<
Then fast go tuition d....
From 2:30pm till 7:00pm...
What a PRO me!
Cos i Tuition 3 Sub together...
SEJ,BM,SN :(
Then 8:00pm only reach home...
QAQ!
then only bath!
Is it my life is Su**!
But... It is SPM through me this all kind of Life!!!
I'll rmb it!
skip_______*
When tuition time...
My eye feel pain..
idk why...
I think is becos i not enuf sleep ...
Then do My 1st day 1st HW!
Eng's essay from my ' lovely ' Pn.Shamala!
The title more intresthing....
HOW I SPENT MY HOLIDAY!
(WHAT A GOOD TITLE FOR US! -_-.)
sigh......
I hope i can print all my post during my holiday for her...
hahhahxD
is Over 500+ word ady....
hahhahahahhxDDD
Okay then.... She WIN!
I do it... >8>
I wanna write over 700+ for her..
Blek xP
This time I WIN :)
(But... this person haven do! )
...
LOLZ!!
I lazy to write ma~~~
=.=
Okay larh~
My eye wanna blend d...
GTG...
Btw... New song :) Enjoy....I like it much ;) |