
|
|
New Year 2012 :)!
Saturday, December 31, 2011 | 1:35 AM | 0 comments
-.Last day of 2011.-
Hi....
Today is 31/12/11
:)
Last day....
more few hour... 2012 is start...
To me....
No feeling...
cos this year's new year...
My Family hv dinner...
And i nvr go....
Dunno which faker choose today to have dinner!
My family leave me alone!
My mom have nothing respond!
I hate this feeling!
Everytime becos of business or entertainment!
and leave me alone!
Now is 5:00pm...
The sun is strong...
I jus stay at home...
1stly....
Z.F ask me to go The curve count down...
I tot can go...
But at the end...
nvr go...
and, he like angry d.. ><
Sorry nia~
Cos no transport....
Then i change to go Ps wif yen....
2 lonely ppl ...
sigh....
Anyway,
I hope u guys have a happy new year yea! xDD
2012, First wisher for me is... SPM! Hope can have a great result :)
After SPM, I think my mom wanna me to go new zealand or australia x)
Hope i can go larh xP
Second is... Health! Wish my family hv a safely life in 2012 :)
Third is.... For myself xDD (secret...Shhhhhh )
hahaxD
How about your?
:)
Okie larh~ I GTG
Btw...
xDDD
My bloggie also hv firework xP
Change song :)
2012!
Automatic i will becum Form 5! xD
Bye!
|