
|
|
Movie Days!
Sunday, December 4, 2011 | 9:43 PM | 0 comments
-.A pic mean nth to u.. but mean to me :') .-
Hi...
Today Go jusco...
Wif my fren from ipoh..
they cum for holidays...
But...I'm nt free to bring them to go for holiday...
sigh...
cos i wanna tt....
=.=
Watch a movie again....
MAGIC TO WIN!
:)
Nice nia!!!
The story tell us....
We cant go back to last time....
Do sometime that regreat ....Now realise ... is too late....
:(
that's y...
dun did something that u will knw is bad...
think be4 u did everything...
If not... is too late...
XD!
N
wu chun is leng zai!!!
:)
hahhaha....
when i seen finish this movie...
I hope i can hv magic too!
hahhhahaxD
but i knw i wont larh~
the 5 magicer i also like it!!
金木水火土!
jus like the Last Air Bender :)
I like to seen this kind of movie ... all magic de...
:)
K larh~
I'm waiting tonight 8:30pm de 934 !! hahahXD
knw wht?
萬千星輝頒獎典禮2011
yea!!! I totally wait dao le~ 2011 :)
Every year must see de...
hhheeh....Live show orh...
I think is laughing gor or lai yu chong will take the King of the movie...
N the Queen i think is... Madam JO or Ada :)
Linda no le... sigh...
TVB 2012 de movie!!
衝上雲霄II酉陽雜俎名媛望族当王爸爸雷霆掃毒
On Call 36小时
耀舞长安
金枝欲孽2
4 In Love
造王者
xDDD
I will wait to seen all this new movie!
xD
But...
SPM AH!!!
sigh....
see ba...
K le...
:)
衝上雲霄II
|