
|
|
Merry U, Merry Me! :)
Wednesday, December 14, 2011 | 11:31 PM | 0 comments
Hi......
Look at the pic , Knw wht is going on?
xD
Right!
Christmas is cuming!!
Plan whr to ply?
I haven confirm my trip :)
But,
Sat 17/12 !
I Go Concert...
十分红!
Knw ?
I think i hv post be4 orh?
:)
Then sunday... Go shooping :)
Then is Monday!!
Go Genting!!
xDD
one year go once!
-_-
Juz one day trip :)
When back Take pic gv u see ba :)
Then Tuesday!
Go Musium Negara!
LOLZ!
Go see My nenek moyang (Some one say that xD)
Cos Tmr My causin Form Ipoh come to holiday...
=.=
Every year also Genting!
Sienx d! -.-
xD
More few week~
BACK TO SCL!
OMG!
i becum a Form 5 student le!!
Spm le~
:(
skip___________* Today Morning wake up at 9:12 am.... Go KL sentral wif fren.... Buy Ticket! Go Genting! :) N Go ONE FM to take the star live concert ticket! LOLZ! The office so xxx....-__- then a gal jus gv us the ticket.... Feel Good Zone B! sigh..... Behind the VVIP! haiz..... Blocking us leh~!! -__- suan... The place okok d larh~ Good then behind de...xD Then go home.... Later 5:30 hv tt Cekap nia! Until 10pm.
skip________*
My Hubby Today morning gave me an Christmas present!
I love it!!!
Best Present ever!!!!
I do!!!
xDD
I'm waiting his Lucky Guy album...
until now... M'sia haven sell....
But , Tmr i think hv!!! XD
N ! Is Korean Version!!
___________________________________________
# Marry U.Marry Me! HJ's lovely present!
Enjoy! xD
|