
|
|
The Life is In ur hand :)
Saturday, December 3, 2011 | 6:59 AM | 0 comments
-.Whr u think , Whr u r :) .-
-.Be Happy.-
Hi....
Ytd Friday....
Go Sunway Pryramid :)
Watch Movie Again!
xD
Arthur Christmas xD
I wish i can be santa also.. :)
so touch :)
Then when to Cekap tt....-.-
sigh....
Then go Jia wen's music school...
Support her :)
She sang great!! Gt take pic.. But...(lazy upload ) =.=
ps nia~hahahaxD
Then 10pm go home... dinner wif yen at mcd :)
Btw....This holidays i when many place...But jus in KL la~
Almost everyday also went out to shopping or else...
Today go OU xD
I have a hobby :)
Is... Every year i will go all shopping mall and take all christmas decorate design pic xD
2011, I hv edi Pavilion, sunway , OU :)
still have many to go... -.-
(same....LAZY to upload) LOL
Find one day all upload yea...xD
the most nice is OU n Pavilion this year...
xD
Ou design is in a blue sea... woah!
is fabelous!
Pavilion is all bigger christmas tree XD
I knew...Christmas is coming soon!
U all is ready?
hahahxD
I'm plan all d!
hahahxD
___________________________________
N
just now 8:30pm I watch the Astro AOD Fav Awards!
Owh! Live in M'sia!
2011!
In Suria KLCC!
But... i nvr go T^T
sigh...
N jus watch the all new TVB movie de teaser... total have 9 new movie~
LOL
I jus rmb 9 movie larh~Still hv idk..=.=
nvm ba...
Now waiting this >>>
xDDD
Get a great place!!!
xD
Feel good zone!!
I hv 26 ticket now...
-.-
hahhaxD siau kia...
8 Feel good zone! My fren sms in ONE FM won it!
8 Extreame Hot Zone!
N 10 Hot zone...
hehehxD
Wan ticket inform me in Fb ba :)
N... I'm finding transport de...
hehehe;)
K ba...
GTG le...
-.New song of blog :) .-Enjoy :)
(p/s: this post damn long xP )
|