
|
|
After christmas! WID!
Monday, December 26, 2011 | 2:03 AM | 0 comments
-.Happy Hour :) .-
Hi....
Christmas is over :(
No choice....
Now waiting New Year Eve! xDD
So fast nia~
One week more!
I'm at school d...
-_-.
skip________*
24/12/11
Sat...
A whole day at home.. Swim... ply com...watch tv...
Until 4pm..
Mom back..
Bring us go Solaris Dutamas~ :)
Having Christmas eve dinner :)
(Picha is in Fb :) )
Then go cousin hse..
Adult chating..
Kids ply >.<
Guess whr i am?
In computer room! haXDD
Ply wif my cousin :)
Then go back home...
sleep :)
The next day....
Morning wake up....
xD
7:00am...
Sleep back .LOL
Then mom cum in , On my ipod with loud speaker ><!
this is the way she wake me up!
LOLz.
look at the clock, 1:00pm!
xDD
wake lorh~
-_-
Then pick up my mom call!
LOLZ!
she's jus downstair nia~
Call up in my Room!
LMFO!
ask me to get ready...
Wanna go I-city d...
:)
1 hr for me to get ready...
(1 hr ltr d me xD )
Then go pavilion eat Brunch .Xp
3 somthing finish the brunch , then start to go I-city :)
Oh...
HAHAXD
i seen this pic, laugh till wanna fall down LOL...
:)
Till thr...
1st... Ofc go snowalk....
Saw Pn.Chew oeh!
xDD
Go say hi to her..
her daughter is cute ;)
then Go in lorh~
[Picha in FB.. lazy to upload :) ]
xD sooner upload in fb...
Inside Damn Cold!!
QAQ!
I go in half an hr..
><
xD
Then cum out..
Damn Hot!
OMG!
I'm gonna sick lorh~
then go old town high tea..
And i change to short pants :)
Then wanna buy some hot drink to keep me warm..
Then saw Tiing n Andy :)
hahxD
I that tme the brain haven sot dao who is her.. hahhaxD
Then we wait till Night..
Go into the most beautiful place !
:)
I love the view inside...
N ...
At the same time..
saw my ex...
sigh.....
He saw me also...
Then my fren ask me , are u ok?
My ans is, i'm ok!!
Say real.. I'm really no feeling..
I feel so happy to take pic!xD
So, No ned to worry, My dear :)
Then when we wanna ply games...
Many ppl nia~ >0<
Then my cousin say.. Come back nx tm only ply...
xD
we go to find place to hv dinner..
Hungry~~
Then 12am somthing reach home...
>3<
Open present :)
So sad~
My Dream Ph~~
My mom is bad!
say dunno y haven reach m'sia!
No present from mom this year!
T^T
Daddy Presents i like also...
Is a channel Necklace!
:)
Thanks ;)
I tell him next year present i wan Prada xD
he say OK!
Woah! Luv u!
___________________________
New song after christmas :)
enjoy xD
N...
New year eve who wanna join me?
I planing now...
Cbox me yea..
|