
|
|
Weird Day! :(
Friday, November 18, 2011 | 5:04 AM | 0 comments
-.Where i going to be? .-
Hi....
Today Go SW!!
wah....
Is a weird day for me!! T^T
Morning 9am wake up n get ready...
Then go wif KTM ...
To Mono....
Then reach TQ!
walk awhile...
go SW!
Cos my point is wanna take the ticket of The 十分红演唱会
OMG!
Jus take it only...-.-
N still Can take 10!
siau....
Then we take 10 ticket ...
N l0ok!
OMG!
Is the behind Rock zone!
LOLZ!
Who wan orh~
Good i ask celine help me to take early~
:)
Then my ticket jus leave it...
Who wan...
ask from me lo...
But.. I think no one wanna...
Cos is behind -.-
Then we shop here shop thr...
shop till My leg!!!
Can patah d!
N i total buy 4 new shirt...
4 CNY xD
I haven mark how much i spend..
;p
Ltr ba..
N
6pm ...
back to Mono... Then go Kl sentral 's KTM....
OMG!
saw our scl's student...
She also same as us..
Then she back alone..
she follow us...
In the KTM!
f**king many ppl!!
make us like ham berger!
=.=...I hate that!!
Then back d!!!
I feel un well right now!!!
I wanna sleep..
But..
ltr 9:30 pm I wanna see FZXF3..
-_-
Cant sleep 1st..
i ytd also haven see... cos tt...
My weird day!!
Cham.....
My leg!!!
I put my leg into the Hot water..
Ow~
But.. jus awhile la~
-.-
My day !!!
p/s: Dun tell my mom that i go SW...If nt i really die! -.- shhhh...
hahhaxD
K...
GTG a rest...
then go See My Drama le~
=.=
Really pain...
my leg~ T^T
=8
Hope me get well soon~
|