
|
|
Suddenly_:)
Thursday, November 3, 2011 | 1:46 AM | 0 comments
v>
-.Suddenly make everything :') .-
Hi...
Today off days :)
Ytd Go to new Tuition centre...
Super :)
Heard be4?
I'm a form 5 student le...
Time flow that fast...
sigh....
I'm END OF MY
I miss it now~
(This pic gt abit gua zhang... hahha)
My nov timetable...
is full !!
of tuition! -_-
After a rush Exam...
jus a new start...
Cant enjoy anymore~
But, Still can choose some day to Hag out ofc....
:)
Blogskin sooner will change :)
sigh...
SPM!
is nt a joke!
I'm better get more hard to study....
Today I also have tuition at Cekap...
Start FORM5!
Pray of myself....
:)
I seen finish the CITY HUNTER!
DAMN NICE!
u should see 2 :)
hahaahhXD
I wanna buy the album of their song....
My new blog's song is it too <3
Hope u enjoy it :)
GTG....
|