
|
|
Rain's Tears
Friday, November 11, 2011 | 1:44 AM | 0 comments
-.Rain's Tears .-
Hi ...
Few days nvr renew le~
sry...
A litter busy here ;)
Sigh.....
Holidays really bored...
My time table jus have tuition this few word ....
OMG!
My life!
Rush be4 SPM!
=.=
SPM 2011 Is started...
Hope ya"ll Gambateh! :)
SPM 2012 Is me!!
I really cant imagine when I'm siting in SPM!
=_=
Skip___*
That day..(4get which day)-.-
I watch The Adventures of Tin Tin....
:)
Quite nice ~
But...act that day i wanna watch the
chinese movie...
U r the apple of my eye...
OMG!
18+!!!
I wanna see~~~
18+ de thing all ppl also see d larh~
-.-
I wanna go again on tues..
say i'm 18+!
hahhaha...
See they believe anot lorh~
hahhaxD
N
The FZXF i watch till Ep 20 now...
=3=
so slow~
Cos no time mah~
N i watch the
拜金女王
so Nice!!!!
I love the girl!! N she's a super modal..N jus love all the rich boy... She slim!! OMG! U goona like this movie too~ She hv the whole world gal's dream... Sigh... She like all the diamond... 0.o so nice~ xD Many movie arh~ hahhahxD k larh~ Tuition ltr too~ -.- N Christmas is coming!!! :) Going some whr to celebrate? My family still nt confirm yet~ Maybe go singapore to celebrate :) Or jus in KL find an hotel to eat... (cos every years also the same...can chg arh?hahaha) I think is the same.. The important is my whole Family together xD ![]() N i wonder wht is my christmas present is My wisher Ph! Cos mom say she bought me in christmas! Yeah!
Sony xperia arc s :)
<3 White in color :)
:8I LOV3 Christmas!! :D
-.New song of blog :).Enjoy- |