
|
|
Out :)
Monday, November 28, 2011 | 5:52 AM | 0 comments
-.Photo it in ur life every moment ;) .-
Hi....
Ytd is a crazy day!
A whole day out~!!
Morning wake d...
Gv ppl scold -.-
Ask me go eat lunch..LOL
Cos i wake in 11pm! hahahhaxD
Holidays ma~
:)
Then go to Yokozuna Casual Dining :)
Sushi time :)
Then go Sogo shopping..
Say really... I dint like thr nia~
The product is cheap.. But too many Malay nia~
-.-
I dun like ><
I nvr buy any thing from thr... ><
heheheh....
Then till dinner time...
Go Outback Steakhouse :)
hahaxD
In font of Low Yat only....
Thr is awesome!
The place since like australia :)
Almost is like australian or Eruope ppl like it xD
I'm....
Abit only lorh~
hehehhe...
N finish dinner...
Walk in Low Yat...
Hv Hip Hop show nia!
saw Many boys :)
hahahaXD If someone is here!
Sure go hv fun xD (knw wht i mean ? ;D)
Then back home...
Tired....
Sleep....zzZ
___________________________________
Today....go tuition lorh~
sigh....
Nth to write le~
GTG ply games xD
Suddenly love to ply online games :)
See u in next post xD
|