
|
|
Holiday ;D
Wednesday, November 9, 2011 | 5:10 AM | 0 comments
-.What if i can forget u.-
Hi....
How r u?
Great? Happy?
Cos holiday ma~
hahahxD I knew everyone will happi :)
![]() Me too nia~! wheeeeee~ Holiday le~~ Exam finish le~ But..... Form 5 is nearest to me T^T sigh...... Skip____* Did u saw my new Blogskin <3! I love it~! Thx yee :) N i still have tuition btw.... Till dec le~ =3= Cant rest~ haiz..... N I wanna go take ticket on Sunday @ Mid valley! I'm nt sure is it go Mid valley... Or else... :) I goona take the ticket name 十分红演唱会!!! U know this isssue? hehehhe.... I wanna go.... to heard song only... hhahXD N have a new movie , 那些年,我們一起追的女孩. U hv seen? I wanna see this sun! The song is nice orh~ 那些年 :) Click ba :) K larh~ Is time to go.... Come nx tm ba :) |