
|
|
Y ??
Thursday, October 13, 2011 | 11:33 PM | 0 comments
-. Furture is in ur hands.- Hi all.... I knw i nvr upload long time n nvr chg skin! OMG! i wanna find some new skin n chg it lorh~ But , not now.. After exam ba :) still have few more days to go... ;) I wanna to wear con at dec... can? haiz..... i'm kinda a ugly gal.... nt like her.... see ? she is the gal this i so admire her slim body! ARH!! i dk when i'm big, i will becum like her anot... I WISH! U see this! U wil knw How her's slim body! u click inside.. n see this mv! U will like it!! I wish i could be the one too! hahhXD But i knw... i wont pretty as her... shun le ba... Big d xin lorh~ -.- N today exam math 1&2... 1st thing i did is this~! My God! Y u so cleaver?! Paper 1 DAMN Hard... Paper 2 DAMN Normal... =.= Not enuf time again?! >w< Is over.... Continue is SEJ! This is more bad! iDK ! 0.o sigh...... Now i'm home and dunno wanna do wht... I wanna sleep.. But i will headache when wake... cos i'm sleepy..... when exam... I almost everyday wake at 5a.m... >< So hard work right? hahahXD i know... Skip______* November i wonder wht i do... hahxd haven finish exam , think holiday edi.. pro arh me! I november i know i have tuition.... n shopping... n ... dun knw.. hahahXD meet my old fren gua~ :) wait till november only plan ba.. Monday wanna pass up the acc folio... i'm done only dokumen! -.o Sigh..... K larh~ I wanna see my movie! yweeeee~~ -. Domo's set is gonna in my hand! :).- |