
|
|
Today :)
Tuesday, October 18, 2011 | 1:49 AM | 0 comments
-. Lucky Girl for me today ;) .-
Hi all!!
I 'm back!
Today finish exam Moral!
Woah!!
Damn easy!
N
Sej too!!
I think i can Get B+ !
hahhaXD
YEAH!!
exam is going to end!
N i'm exciting 28/10!
At sunway piramid!
hahahhXD
Guess wht?
I knw u knew it!
:)
haahXD
N tues exam sc...
I read 2mr :)
2mr Nvr go scl too~
haXD
N friday too~
Skip______*
Today at scl....
I was thinking....
Arent i did something wrong?
Y u'll face like hate me?
Fine...
U hate me is ur problem.
I will move off !
As u wish.
:')
Thanks for my fren that caring of me :)
I'm fine now...
citty! XD
P/s to exam :
Exam, I not gonna hate u right now...
sometimes i think that u help me much :)
When exam, we cant chating, laughing, even meet!
exam we can do urself thing...
n i concentired to my study much XD
So, Thanks EXAM!
XD
Form 5 fast come...
SPM over....
I will leave m'sia as fast as i can :)
<3
|