
|
|
Tired day ;)
Monday, October 3, 2011 | 6:14 AM | 0 comments
-. I miss ur smile, But i miss mine more.- Hi all... Long time no update right? ;) Miss me? I knw.. U wont -.- Sigh.... exam wanna cum...Friday is it! ><" But, until now , haven touch a book! Geng ah! -.- Okie...skip it study 1st.... -1/10/11- Sat- Erm..... that day i went to eat steamboat :) @ Damansara Village.... heheh... I take dao nt so clear... hehhe... so pro nia... The shrimp o... ><" still alive, n stright put into the steamboat leh... Fresh la.. but.. so cham >< N hv abalone too ! hahXD So exp o.. N is open air place, and some animal park inside... At night is nice! N my cousin Bought Song Ericsson Xperia Arc ! Awwwwww! HD!! I loveee it!! -.- But, mom dun bought it 4 me leh~ My other cousin say, he wan iphone5, wanna early morning go to buy 1st! -.-" macam no ned money jiang o... okie.. skip it~ -2/3/11-Sun- ha! sunday! I mean ytd! i will rmb this day 4ever! I morning 11a.m do my video till 6pm leh! woah! ![]() N also do my acc folio la~ wif drinking Juang Nai! hahahXD nice nice o~ I still hv jurnal n lejar n imbangan duga n Kunci kira! deng ah! Haven do! Wed go scl... Do it all! heheh XDD Okie... Talk about today.... Morning die go scl at 6:45 am.. 7pm only reach home! Damn Tired lorh!! we went to a karnival of Merkaya perkhidmatan Bilik Bimbingan dan Kauseling! -.- i do the video is becos of this! LOL we went to a sungai buloh de SM dunno wht name >< Damn B.I.G! see it! I jus take abit, Soon jean yee will post at fb or me larh~ U SEE! Malay scl o.. is bigger then us de lorh~ walk to the basket ball hall also will die jiang de! U fat arh! read this scl, sure thin dao~ Cos walk many place.. i walk to the kantin o... I think i need a GPS! ><" the bad thing is BIG! but, the good thing is if u ponting, No one can find u... hahahXD We wait so long is becos of a ppl! wait the VVIP! =.= we so damn tired, still wanna wait till 5pm, only come! wah! he so big la! VVIP! >< he walk here n thr also gt some''bee'' behind him.. N our scl this year is just promosi... Good is jus promosi! -.- Cos other school de decoretion so FAMOUS! hv LCD, 3D bilik Kauseling n etc... soon will upload to fb.. -_-. us? hahXD jus my video n a album, n some folio... N Pn.Chew asked me n karen... take sign form other scl , students n teacher.. Karen jus students.. Mine is teacher n students ... hahahXD i'm so brave! Sign all! Well done amanda! XDD N we take pic wif a VIP. hahahXDD N Other VIP! -.-" they so free lorh~ N the end! I Scare dao! Cos the final VVVIP is the BOSS ma~ he comes infornt of our place, look our scl de promosi.. Pn Chew have intro our scl to him>>> -.-" VVVIP! be4 he go other place o... asked about us.. mean me n karen n jean yee n shi yi... Him LOOK at me ><" 0.o I sibeh scared o! cos he stand infornt of me only ma... ofc see me lorh~ see So long leh! Nt awhile only ! LOLOLOLOL When he walk other place... many ''bee'' ... >< hahaha... k larh... I wan to continue my acc d... Bye~ GTG :) |