
|
|
Raiine Weekz ;]
Monday, October 31, 2011 | 12:28 AM | 0 comments
-.I totally like the smell of rain.-
:)
Hi.....
Ps nvr upload my 2810 trip yea ;)
Now up...hehehhe
cos Ytd nt feel well..
so today damn well xD
Jus finish exam PERD!Hurayyy~
I will pass it! Trust me ;) hahha
N
Pn.wong Today return the MM paper..
OMG!
My mark xxx!! (Dun tell euu)
xD I like it my MM mark!
:)
Chat wif Kc today..
hhhahah XD
so funny leh what she say!
She say: hey, after exam wan go buy chinese new year shirt le...
then I say: wah! So fast meh~today only last day of oct wor~
Then ccj: I bought le.. =.=
hahhhhahahxD
N many of funny thing...
N
tmr exam EKO!!
O.O
Study ltr :)
hehehe
My 2810 Trip yea....
:) yeah!!
I Damn Tired lorh~!!
-_-
hahahhaxD
See ba..
At sunway Pyramid 17 SALOON! :)
Inside :) nICe...o.0
our place:)
Good we r the fornt ppl..
If nt...really no place to sit..><
aaron!!!Is out!!! Leng zai nia! <3!
I LIKE HIM!
BUT, I LOVE HJ :) <3!!
After that...we shop more awhile ..then back wif KTM!
11:13pm i only reach home!
LOLZ! My ph ring ring ring many time...cos my mom n dad...hahha
Chatime!! is nice!
N our dinner is fullhouse...
More pic on fb :)
HAHAHxD
a happy day orh!!
hahhahahahxD
K larh~
Mom At home today... Teach me eko n acc T^T
haiz.....
k ba....
GTG! Wish me luck tmr! 2 more days to END N KILL the Exam!
XD
-.New icon i lov3, Mushroom :) .- |