
|
|
Lucky! :)
Friday, October 7, 2011 | 4:23 AM | 0 comments
-. Be better than u were yesterday .- Hi all... Today finish Exam acc!!! LOL i haven do finish! 2hr and a half is not much time to do! Still have 1 ques n section (b) =.= OMG! i edi non-stop writing la~ still not enuf time... water also no time to drink! LMFO! okie... now i'm doing dokumen n LOOK at my Hubby new album teaser ! hahhaXD N SNSD New album too... here :) Damn nice XD N <3 snsd @ Yoona! I love her only! I mean in snsd larh~ she 's nice, awesome! They Teaser n Video here :) Click ba :) Share 4 u XD Ltr hope my mom bring me out to eat lorh~ Hate to eat at home d... K larh~ I wanna do My dokumen d larh~ BYE! :) |