
|
|
Exam is cum!
Wednesday, October 5, 2011 | 8:57 PM | 0 comments
-. Fuck you.- Hi all... A bad news and a good news.... wan knw ? -.Bad News.- EXAM! One month! 10 days! 2mr start ACC! LOL! I study ltr.. hahhaXDD haven touch book right now.. cos buzy of the folio! until now haven finish! ytd go scl... Teacher mark my urus niaga n dokumen.... LOL something wrong... Need re-do again! Shit! But , teacher help me do the Kad Stok... N still have Jurnal, Lejar, Buku Tunai, Imangan Duga N Kunci kira! ![]() DO die me! still have exam! ![]() skip it______* Now is the good news! Is I have attending the 炎亚纶!大马音乐餐会... HAHAH! RM 100 to go.... Eat wif him! LOL at Sunway 17 saloon! hm........ N i waiting!! My Hubby new album!!! LUCKY!! <3 n his concert , In next year! I think i gonna buy 1st... If nt, no VIP 4 me! hahaxD _____________________________________________ K now... I GTG study acc! This sunday I went to sungai wang to get his Ticket, 1pm start . But this is just take ticket n some fans to buy ticket.. Th real day is 28/10 :) haiz...... Wed jiu BM D!!!God! haiz...................... I chg song :) This song , is my 1st love song... i dunno y... Everytime i heard it, I like it so much! this song, can say it is the 1st song i heard when i'm young... so is touched me... To like it :) -. Apologize.- BYE! Wish all PMR, SPM, N Form 4 students.... Score it!! <3 |