
|
|
Monday, October 24, 2011 | 7:23 PM | 0 comments
-.A beautiful place for relax.-
Hi....
Sry ya...
My blog use to say many nonsense leh~
hahaxD
ps ba....
From now on...
Nth le...
END 4 ME!
so, pls dun provoke me anymore...
k?
U all WIN! WINNER is u! need clap hand 4 u ma?
=.=
skip____________*
ytd go tuition....
then go jusco...
haiz...
she say wan go ou see gold class wa....
No ned la...
If nt let ppl see dao nt good...
I seen LOVE U U!
wah!!
Nice leh!!
cos i heard ppl say that nice! XD
really leh!
N idk the ocean place is whr~
I think is Redang or pangkok...
:)
Miss this movie nia~
Wanna wait Blue ray disc <3!
I'll buy it! XD
N
KHJ's Concert wanna confirm d...
The most exp VVIP is RM 638!
I wan!!
T^T
But, dunno i can buy dao ma...
haiz...
I nvr so wei da!
ned early morning 5AM wake to wait n buy!
LOL
Gt a siao kia ah!
5 AM wake go buy the 2PM de concert ticket!
walao!
i cant ...-.-
hahahahXD
K la~
Now i start seeing the CITY HUNTER!
<3!!
Nice nia!!
Lee Minho so handsome!
The sweet couple handler the movie!
Nice!!
U should see too orh~
hahhaXD
so cute!
hahha:)
I wanna see lorh~
Now only see till EP5 LOL
nltr still wan Tuition!
Boon!
>3<
k larh~
|