
|
|
:)
Saturday, October 22, 2011 | 7:01 AM | 0 comments
-.#95 , I'm a good enough person to forgive u, But not stupid enough to trust u.# .-
Hi ....
Holidays wanna start :)
Plan whr to go?
Okie...
Today , My sis cum back from turkey....
:)
This place call Pamukkale In turkey :)
Here she is :)
She when thr... N Ride HOT AIR BALLOON @ Cappadocia TOO!!!
Walao! My wisher place 2~ T^T
Here! she take de pic...! My wish arh!!She Ride d..... -_-.
Xs
But...
She bought a necklaces N a t-shirt for me :)
See >>
She say this call 蓝眼項链 !
Saw it the Blue eye?
hehehXD
so nice...
It's can protect me :)
hehhXD
Wednesday we also follow the indien go 'Celebrate' Deepavali o~
hahahhaXD So funny...
But no la...
Jus go eat only... Still dunno whr...
Say apa Surprise wor~
ahhahahXD
K larh~
I wan continue watch my lovely movie leh~
宫崎骏作品!
Dunno u all see de bo leh?
This!
I Fall In love wif his Movie!!
Total have 19's movie In his collection!
Here :)
鲁邦三世、红发少女安妮、熊猫家族、风之谷、天空之城、龙猫、再见萤火虫、魔女宅急便、岁月的童话、红猪、听见浪涛、百变狸猫、侧耳倾听、OnYourMark、幽灵公主、千与千寻的神隐、猫之报恩、我的邻居山田君、霍尔的移动城堡!!
I l0V3 IT ALL!!
One of the movie's song is My blog song orh~
U all seen be4?
hehehXD I have it all~
lalalalala~ sing the happy song~
xo: smurfs's song~
hahhaXD
k LARH~
|