
|
|
Un-Title ;)
Sunday, September 25, 2011 | 4:52 AM | 0 comments
-.Every second is a chance to turn ur life around.- Hi all... Long time din't update ;) Cos i'm no mood to write -.- Sometimes, u really feel like have an one min that u unknow bout ur best fren... as i dunno is it a fren is it.. feel annoying.... ><" i Hated that feel... *sigh* Bad mood n anger will make it ur around feel bad too... so, better leave far away from them... that is my comment... :) skip it___* Ytd, 24/9 Went to ou... wear like siau -_-. cos mom la! ask me quick >< a laozzi look. LOL good is nvr saw a person is knew... ;) Is quite nice d.... jusco all change... N have many new shop... But! My love shop Uniqlo haven open... =( I wanna go~ 2 floor also them's. N i ate in a new restored... LOL the service quite bad... My mom hate it >< Cos be4 u go inside, u must order n pay be4 u eat, n still order at the counter.. is special , but is nt so good larh~ n the menu i sjus abit food to eat. Emm... I think i wont eat thr anymore~ The shop name is 大家爱 C.I. Xpress The shop -_-. The food still okie... but too litter food to choose... k ba.. U all go try ba ;) N the popular is really nice! :) High class d... hehe XD N i so besong the toliet lo! All cermin o! N the door is glass...Inside also gt cermin d -.- swt! Dunno y ned so many 4 wht...I feel that's nt fashion... 0_o U go inside will feel like me also -.- hahahXD skip___* Today, Went to Stolen Recipe :) Do acc folio.. We ate RM50+ >< 2 ppl only leh! hahhaXD I order a Espresso cake is nice! :) Try that next time... I find a Famous n Nice song N i <3 it! XD I GTG! 2mr is start doing my scl video~ Wish me luck ;D |