
|
|
Un-Title C:
Wednesday, September 14, 2011 | 11:19 PM | 0 comments
-. This World Doesn't makes any Sense Anymore.- Hi all, I'm suck in a moment... Exam is cuming.... My moment is still haven have a book. since this world really doesn't mean anything to me... I'm been locked ... >< i hate myself...-.- My mood haven cum again! ARH!! ltr tuition 4-10... everybody asked me... U dun tired? I'm tired... But wht can i do? U all dunno my feeling... Wht can i ans ur ques? My n elaine... all tuition is same... exp her add math, N my math... No mater how we tuition or study, is jus the same... Fine... i'm tired to say bout that.. Today at scl... our sej folio get 2nd! I'm so fish! walk up then down again... LOL is it funny... cos karen is taken the gift... N i'm getting bored at scl.. Nth to do... -.-" I'm chg my blog song to a relax song, Let relax XD Hope i can find back my mood wig listening this music :) Quite nice huh :) K now.... I'm gonna take bath n nap awhile then go for tuition yea XD ByE~ ;) |