
|
|
No Mood! F**K!
Thursday, September 15, 2011 | 8:17 AM | 0 comments
-. A day can happen many type of case... Is juz how u gonna to Fix it .- Hi all.... Jus back from Tuition ... Today tuition... Sej is the 1st... I feel damn sleepy -.o N then KFC 4 lunch + Dinner.... Energy is back XD Then go 4 Eko n acc... woah~ I'm Very like to tuition At Cekap de Eko n acc :) Is nice n the improtant is i'm clear bout wht teacher say XD so i will continue till form 5 XD N the Cekap 2012 Time Table is out .. Is the same time :) Okay... Let me tell ya'll Y i'm No mood ..... Everyone who knew me.... Is knw bout my rules.... I think... The 1st Rules is I Hate That Ppl Dun Reply wht i say or send. This is My 1st thing , N the most easy to anger bout that! But, she did it! Congratz! U make me anger! But i also wanna to thanks to u... I'm so Consentriead In acc! Last week i nvr go tuition.. Today all clear it! O.o I'm nt so sure i'm so pro! hahXD (Perasan-ing -.-) But anyway, I'm good abit right now.... I wont cry becos of this :) Smile smile XD N thanks 4 my babe, Who post this song 4 me ;) Nice ;) # 太固执而盲目 忘了停下来,心疼自己的无助, 忍住不哭 我要忍住不哭, 把事情结束 ,把从前一笔 消除, 不能认输因为我相信 彩虹总跟着薄雾 会带来幸福 在下一个叉路 陪我找全新的路 XD # Nice huh ;) Quite nice XpBye~ Wish u have a sweet dream 2 =3 <3 |