
|
|
My BIg day! :)
Friday, September 9, 2011 | 2:32 AM | 0 comments
-. Birthday is each person big day in a year .- Hi hi! Today knw is wht day? I think u will knw :) My BIG DAY! Happy Birthday to me! XD Many wishes :) Morning go scl... I think no ppl will sing bday 4 me :) But ! Is surprise! They sing to me! i heard 2 times bday song, tonight one more time , n 2mr! XD l'm glad my whole class sing bday song 4 me >< Hapi! N get my presents ... is surprise! Thanks u guys! ILU! xD Tonight mooncake festival @ my scl BSD1 , sry , i nvr attended :) I wanna celebrate wif my family ;) @ 新翠华楼 2mr morning @ Curve Wanna join? Text me ;) N 2mr night hv My bday Dinner @ My cousin hse =D My moral folio is Hand up d! Yeah! Now, Is acc! Fighting :) Hope tonight I will get my wishlist present from my mom XD My bday haven over yet till mooncake festival that day :) cos that's also my BDAY! yeah! :) So , now, i wanna wait till 7:00p.m. to eat my bday dinner wif family :) Hope i will good luck today ^^ xD Hv a song is jus like me right now :) |