
|
|
Good day today ? 0.o
Friday, September 16, 2011 | 8:37 AM | 0 comments
-. College Life... I never really wanted a perfect life, Jus one that's happy :).- Hi all.... Today go pavillon wif my family.... woah! wanna see this>>> hahahahXD So funny!!! I love it!!! I'll buy an blue ray ;) but, next time :) N a GOOD news~ is! ‘Korean Music Wave 2011 in Malaysia’ today announced that its concert tickets will be going on public sale from 7th September 2011 onwards. The biggest Korean music sensation Malaysian has ever seen is scheduled on 24th September, 2011, 7pm at Stadium Merdeka, Kuala Lumpur. <3!!!!! Wanna go?! I wish too! But , My KJ concert more important ! Sigh~ skip ______* I see dao m.y de blog, em...... i see d , have a feeling also same as her... she wanna go college to study graphic! hahaxD duno will same college wif me bo... Wish we r same larh~ But , my parents dun wan i'm go to learn Graphic... Then wan i'm becum a accounten... OMG! i'm crazy bout this ...... I'm think i should study more hard .... cos exam is suck near now~ The whole OCT is My exam Month! So cham~! haiz...................... still have a year to go ! But! I'm scared!!! Xp i'm hope my college is TAYLOR! or Sunway also can... This 2 is my choose! :) Bye now...... sleep well.... <3 |