
|
|
Back My Sweet Home =D
Friday, September 2, 2011 | 5:44 AM | 0 comments
-. Since Ur Life how relax, is just a moment .- Hi all... I'm back! Miss me? XD IMU! 4 days ot at KL... m.... but, my trip still ok :) Wont so bored... Let start my story~ ___* 1st day, Go my cousin's fren hse... Near taiping .... @@! when i reach it! I was surprise!! cos they R fisher~!! N live near the river.. OMG! Is weird! They's hse , is Rumah Papan! N thr's hotel is Rumah Teris! LOL good have Air-corn! hahXD But no internet ><" sigh... My cousin's fren sis is live in US! N she ! Becos of her husband , live in a small kampong! so........Stupid i think.. Cos if her husband is care of her, that's ofc is romantic! But! Her husband din't care of her... N her sis Damn hate her husband! ><" No use then get lost la! If is me! I wont ! hahXD soon will update pic :) Next day.... Go to ipoh~ I love ipoh's FOOD! XD so nice! we reach ipoh , jus go the famous place to eat! N order all to try n share~ yummy!!! N next day... we when to LOST WOLRD! :) I hv takes in FB too~ inside :) That 's SPA i go... Is awesome! 1st time! is so~~~ relax! The whole day i'm in thr... all games i ply!! Cos, jus litter only... Our sunway laggon more bigger~ that's y i plyed all~! N next day.... We eat again! hahhaXD most famous place we edi go too! hahXD So now~ I'm back... THE END! =.= One time say so many thing~~ BUT, i'm so sad... happy is just a moment... Then will back to point u start.... sigh.... so bored! need to back scl.. n now.... oct exam is cuming again! After happy, sad is cuming.... Is it wanna HATE N LOVE IT? ><" To be or not to be ,This is a ques.... :) k la... GTG... wanna start doing my 2 folio! Acc n Moral ...... Here i cum! |