
|
|
Yes or Not ? :)
Wednesday, August 24, 2011 | 5:17 AM | 0 comments
-. U r loved .- Hi all.... Today i have tuition... Hum..... How to say? yea... I love to tuition thr... Which is PERFECTION! :) But... the bad news is... xiiao ya wanted stop tuition... *sigh* Jus me n xiiao yen n Dong dong chang them... =.= Today tuition from 2:45 till 7 :) LOL.. u knw... Ima a gal whom everyday tuition.... em....that my life... But, still have some free space larh~ I love today BI tuition... it have a chapter is telling us... Dun be so anger.... OMG! all is such saying me! Teacher say: we will always fight wif our surrounding person... ex, family, BFF, BF,GF, etc.. woah o.0 Is real~! when teacher saying this topic, i'm think like all arrow like pointing me... >< hahahXD cos ima a example ... when teacher ased... who everyday anger, I nvr hand up.. cos i dunno....i'm real like that?? hum.... i will think someday when ima free.~ N ... i jus like perfection BI,BM,MM,SC, lo! jus now hv a call... Say sej teacher sick! What the Fish! Y everyday like that de! Hate it! everyday call n cancel this n that! ><" Cekap dun have lo~ haiz.... k larh~ Hope holidays will fast cum :) Lated i will tell u all whr i go <3 I hv see a movie <3 This! The rise of the planet of the apes XD nice~ Intro 2 song 4 u =D -. Chinese .- -. Eng.- Nice! ![]() k ba... I GTG.... study! Cos 2mr is last day go scl.. friday ponteng~ <3!! But nt confirm har... cos if 2mr i still nvr LISAN! So , i will go on friday... :) Wish me luck in lisan 2mr! Bye~ |