
|
|
Today :)
Monday, August 15, 2011 | 6:24 AM | 0 comments
-. It's time to take a risk , sweetheart :) .- Hi all... Today went scl... Bored.... But that's not me... Is HER... Ima headache-ing ... If SHE sit with me... Her, will becum lonely back... What can i do now? ><" *sigh* That is Why i Hate 3 Person 2gether .... miao~~~ (cat walk over ) =.= skip la_____* I get back my exam paper.... Is ok larh~ All pass :) No Red word hahahXD But....Moral ><" I really betahan! I hate MORAL ! *sigh* My eko n acc! yeah! ^^v *peace* Pass leh~ woah o.0 :) Hope i will continue at oct de exam ... *haiz* I find a song... nice :) 等待改變我的生活:) hahahXD My blog's song 2 =D * 我選擇明確重生機會* *不管多狼狽 不管多危險 我都要面對* *我說要改變 就改變* *黑暗一面留給自己消滅,美好一天永遠值得改變* +沒有人可以完美 ,真問心無愧+ *沒說的抱歉 沒說的感謝 不願再後悔* *相信有一天, 渺小的作為 * *是因為勝過自己的一仗,贏得一切 我的改變 在改變* #值得去改變# Is nice!!!! I love it! Is since like saying me! mm..... I will gambateh! ^^ I will let u happy :) This is Frenship =D <3 |