
|
|
Happy Days! ;)
Saturday, August 27, 2011 | 5:48 AM | 0 comments
-. A day 4 me to be happy, I wont 4get the moment .- Hi all... Ytd, is happy! HAHAH XD miss the moment... :) Go scl.... Finally LISAN d! but, list like shit! 4 get de ! -.- Teacher also besong! haiz... besong ma besong lorh! I dun mind! :) After scl! Crazy d~ Go metro prima jusco... WiF All my Lovely Fren! See movie... 恋夏恋夏恋恋下 Nice!!! hahahahXD N shop shop... looking present 4 my mom.... 30/8 is my mom bday! Dunno but dunno buy wht for her lo... i'm poor! haiz... Cant buy over 400+ de thing! ><" nvm... A kiss 4 her? hahahXD duuno larh?! skip____* I have done my video of aus... LOL now only finish lo.. Damn late d! ><" erm.... Holidays is come... Is time to me to play or study ? T^T shun le... i hv coloured my nail :) my fren more nice de! >< I wan too! But waste money i think.. cos juz one week only.. useless... ;) k ba.... I dunno write wht d... but my planting is 29/8-2/9 i'm nt at KL! I gonna go back ipoh n one place... haven knw wht name it.. =.= i heard tat is a fish farm! LOL think about it .. hahah k ... |