
|
|
Exam like no feeling :')
Saturday, August 6, 2011 | 11:20 PM | 0 comments
-. Draw out my mood , when u aslike :) .- Hi all~ I have 2 bad new! ><" Damn bad.... 1st , I never go mid valley meet my boy.... T^T But i have buy his album n TFS product over 200+... But sad! *sigh* But.... I will wait his concert LIVE in m'sia~! Then i will buy a VVIP! to be close to him! I sure will do it! But... he haven comfirm yet..>< Next is...... 2mr is my exam week start! Exam 4 day only! So good! but this exam.... make me feel nothing.... i still can on9 now~! N see tv.... >< LOL this is my 1st Time dun scare of exam! ARH! My study mood still haven cum yet~ Wait larh~ >< 2mr exa Sivik n PJK... nth improtant de.... ![]() But the last day ~ EKO! SEJ! n DUNNO >< Really BOON lorh the headmaster! The last day is the most relax de marh~ D*mn it! k~ Fine~ I will no on9 At this 4 day! After this 4day... Is friday! I nvr go scl! I go OU! Buy TFS! Wif xiiao yen! P/S: Xiiao y3n Sui po , RMB wht u say de hor? heak heak heak~ ![]() If u dun go again! U becum wht i dunno o~!! >< skip_____* So, say bye here :) ![]() Wish me luck~!!!<3 |