
|
|
eNd My exam XD
Thursday, August 11, 2011 | 7:01 AM | 0 comments
-. Lonely , Alone, Unfair .- Hi all.... I'm back ! Nvr see ya 4 day! IMY! <3 mmm...... My exam ... *sigh* Same will FAIL! But i'm unfair some ppl... Her study is lower then me... but , she ask answer for it... mean TIRU! I knw i got also... But not much! Abit only ..... ><" But she.... Take the whole paper! >< OMG! the teacher is sleeping i think.... Fine.... SPM i see how u tiru :) hahahXD N one thing.... 1st, I 2mr dun wan go scl de... But! 4get bring my eko book back >w< 2mr go scl .... *sigh* skip _____* One more thing! I haven BOUGHT my KHJ 's thing! F***! I wanna buy at this 2 day... 2mr n sat! I sure go buy it! I dont botter u all got go bo! PLS la.... When promise d ppl , can u pls do it out? U promise me u will go with me... Until the end! is the same ans.... CANT GO..... so sad , disppear u know? *Haiz* Nvm..... when i buy d! I sure will happy back.... hahahhaxD but i think, i wont so trust u anymore..... I will KILL u! hahhahaXD Monday ba! hahahXD k.... When i bought d! sure will post out n let u see :) |