
|
|
Crazier Day XD
Sunday, August 14, 2011 | 12:05 AM | 0 comments
-. Shopping day which is a great day :) I feel good , I feel myself .- Hi all... ytd, I Go OU! Only...><" Morning go eat breakfast... N go Ou... till 3 something ... Hv a look! I take many pic! N a good new! I finally bought TFS ~!! Yeah! TATA xd The BB cream~ Pink is mine , Blue is xiiao yen :) My lover! The album :) Disc! Total Hv 6 song <3 <3 The post card! Hv 5 :) ![]() Sweet KHJ! Love ya :) I total use d RM 253! To buy KHJ @ TFS! Yeah~! N still buy other thing larh~ here >> Yeah! I buy new shirt @ momoe :) Old wing haven renew finish yet... jus some shop hv open :) I ytd saw Beside hv TFS hv coming soon UNIQLO! Yeah! I love it! I wanna go everytime i when ou! hehehXD No need go till Farenheit 88 Buy... N next i buy heheXD Long time no eat d... This! I wanna buy 4 My babe :) U will knw soon ya:) Buy at S&J :) N new wing ou Decoration Hari Raya oK right? :) Hari Raya Cuming soon lorh~ Where u all gonna plans to go ? ;) I still not comfirm yet... skip____* Hu~~ U wanna see be4 i exam ? hahahXD this is be4 i exam acc! hahahXD so hardworking leh! But! Until the end! I'm so happy!! My ACC Paaaasssss~!!!!! Yeah! I nvr waste my time to read :) N My lover 's song! Hv a see :) hehehXD K larh~ I GTG :) ![]() |