
|
|
:3 Ƙιм Ħʏʋи Ĵσσиɢ
Sunday, August 21, 2011 | 3:58 AM | 0 comments
xo: manda xp Hi all.... Today wht u all doing? hump~ I 'm so sad.... Cant go meet my DEAR today.... at mid valley... But, i asked my fren help me take his's handsome pic 4 me :) XD My DEAR~ Handsome take #1 sweet smile take #2 Eating take #3 Album pic take #4 Cute take #5 ![]() cool take #6 ARH~!!! all i love it! but.. last year see him be4! LOVE! My fren got go .... see her pic at HERE! T^T cant see u this year.... 2mr he's still m'sia... at TQ n pavilion.. but.. I knw... i cant go... ><" u can see this too! .KHJ arrival singapore :) Today's all news paper is him! I'm so happy! i bought 2 news paper XD I think u all seen right? :) sign.... I cant do anything 4 him.... jus still at home tuition >< arh! hate myself! but next time i sure will go VVIP in his's concert :) Skip____* 2mr go school again ><! but..... Holidays : pls cum fast! , i dun wanna go school! N my holidays still got tuiton de nia~ ><" dunno gt bo la... sign...... I heard a new song... My love is KHJ~ :) My love by hebe =D Lov3 The song :) just like reflexing me n MY LOVE's |