
|
|
New dayz Has cum :)
Monday, July 18, 2011 | 1:10 AM | 0 comments
-.basically ,i'm over life. once again,someone has disappointed me n left me feeling empty~.- Hi all.... I delete the post d... Xp I think i haven get ready to get a dear~ hahahXD 4give me.... N i dun wan like someone -.- 38 ~ haXD okay~ Today go scl... emmmm~ Nth spacial ... I buy a new bag :) Black in colour~ but xiiao yee say not match me... >< I gonna buy some thing to decored my bag~ make it pretty :) erm.... ytd i nvr go TQ! my mom.... bluff me! so hurts! -.-" But! she say nx week go TQ! N 24/7-25/7 i'm gonna go cameron highlands :) ![]() I think u all edi go be4... <3 I edi go be4 many time... sienx de also~ But this time i juz 2days one night... ok larh~ wont boring i think... this time juz go drink a cup of tea n stawsberry :) wan some? heheheXD n I think i will have a steamboat at my resort we book at Equitorial hotel :) I GTG...sleep n ![]() hahahaXD Bye bye~<3 |