
|
|
Harlo~
Sunday, July 10, 2011 | 4:35 AM | 0 comments
I'm here :) -A sad gal is sitting in a dark hopeless place.- Wif Xiiao yen =] Buy something till RM 53~ >< So waste money~ Nvm... happy is alright... I'm Happy~ I gonna go Perfection tuition wif xiiao yee~ Happy? Hv a see :) Tuition wif me? Xp 8 month Start :) Hope i can follow it :) N i juz see finish a movie~ Ep 80 >< 依家有喜<3 Nice~ Funny~ XD Now starting this >>> Be Home For Dinner <3 誰家灶頭無煙火!! wkkkk~ Also nice~ but I waiting the new movie~ 真相!! I think is nice~ waiting~ XD I buy A LOMO camera from angel :) Waiting too XD Black in colour :) When i gt it.. i'll show it =D OK.... I nth to say d.... 2mr go scl <3 Dunno y...From i quarrel wif someone... I love scl n study... Now i everyday also touch my book :) Is a good news right? he XD Now i love my aus video~ I everyday also resee back that moment when i was thr~ So 幸福 <3 cos my video hv this >> Arh~!!!! I wish i could swim wif them... I wish i could becum they trainner~ everyday swim n train them... Yuhor~ U wanna see? Cum my hse , I'll gv u see :) Bye~ Muackxz see U 2mr <3 |