
|
|
24/7 =p
Saturday, July 23, 2011 | 6:44 PM | 0 comments
-. Even u r not here....i'll be happy too .- Hi all~ Today is a great day to me! Knw y? Cos i woke up , i 4get i gonna go cameron highland Today~ Then fast clean my face... Pack my bag.... -.- Ltr Dad cum bring us go eat "Dim shum" N go ~! so, when i reach thr... update again ba... BUT! At night ..... i WANNA to sleep ALONE at one room! D*mn! ![]() Dunno y my mom let me sleep alone lo! -.- "Ki siau" d ... hahahhahahahXD nvm.... I'll bring my lappy (My Note book's name) go wif me~~ ![]() Woah! so realx ya :) N hv a cup of tea is prefect! Anyway~ I <3!!!!skip____* Ytd! *sigh* At the end ..... Xiiao Yee nvr go TQ wif me.... N night ! Nvr go fun fair ! Y ytd so horrible huh? i juz follow mom go TQ .... N go home (KL).... I'm sad..... of ytd.... Y dun early tell me? suddenly gv me the ans..... my mood is DOWN! Broken! I everyday say how we shop, how we spent the time.... Fine... is over..... I think i wont ask u all go hang out anymore.... It juz make me sad i think.... I think i wont help u all anymore.... the reciprocation that i get... Is nothing....at all...... is jus sad... return to me.... Sorry that i'm not a perfect ppl... ![]() k.... I will buy alot of sweet sweet 4 xiiao Yen <3 wait me orh~ I hope i will GTG ![]() |